Monday, April 16, 2007

Life@Chennai..

Being away from home does two things to you.You become self dependent and you realise the importance of a family.It has been more then four years since I am away from people I love the most 'My Parents'.
Life is making mistake each day and learning from it.That's what I have learnt.
When I was in Delhi,that is about few months back,I always thought that life couldn't get worse...Doing something I didn't have passion for 'M.Sc Statistics' and staying alone had taken a total toll on me and I had reduced to a mere complaining self.Then came the day when I stepped in Chennai.I am not saying Chennai is a bad place to be in but it was just not my cup of tea.I found more things to complain about.Everyday I used to bicker about the place,humidity,people,lifestyle...You name it I got it.Life was getting worser...I used to ask God everyday 'What did I ever do to You?'.But He never answered.But then I realized that I should not complain as probability of Him answering me is quite low about 1/6,525,170,264 as estimated on July 2006.Yeah,you heard it write I am from Statistics background.Though I never fell in love with the subject yet it follows me like a faithful dog everywhere.So the first thing I learnt-Life can always get worse.No limits to that.So I won't say be happy and satisfied in today as I am not.But what I can say is bickering and rasing your b.p. doesn't help anyone except your doctor ofcourse.So made this blog today and appropriately called it 'QUE SERA SERA'-What will be,will be..Hope to keep posting everyday...with my Life@Chennai

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey isha nice begining and nice blog title...btw can one really calculate such probabilities !